Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Waiting for them

Waiting for them

By resie

"Shawn me and your dad are going to the hospital, you think you can stay home a lil bit by yourself? Yes mom I'll be 13 next month Im a big kid." Shawn said laughing.

"Ok honey we be back before you know it. Yea you the man of the house while we gone." His Dad said proudly of his son."Yes sir." Shawn said smiling at his father.

Shawn walks his parents out to the car opening the door for his mother to get in. "Thank you your such a gentleman." His mom said pretending to blush at him. "Your welcome ma'am." "Son i went you to take care of the house while we gone, only 1 friend over." Really, thanks dad i wont let you down." He said saluting his father.

Shawn parents pull out the driveway looking at there son wave goodbye to them. "Bye Mom and Dad see you when you get back." His parents wave back to him. Shawn went in the house,close the door, and lock it like his Dad always told him to do. He hadn't ate all day so he decided to make a snack. He made his snack, went into the living with it, and decided to watch some tv. Shawn fell asleep while watching tv.

BREAKING NEWS!

A MAN AND WOMEN WERE KILLED TODAY. APPARENTLY THE WOMEN WENT INTO LABOR WHILE THEY DRIVING. THE DRIVER TRIED TO CALM THE WOMEN IN DOING SO RAN A RED LIGHT. THEY WERE HIT FROM THE FRONT AND RIGHT END. PARAMEDICS ON THE SCENE DID THERE BEST TO SAVE THEM BUT THEY DID NOT SURVIVE.

Shawn awakes several hours later. "Arghhhhhhh." He said waking himself up rubbing hid eyes. "Mom,Dad, are you back yet!" He said yelling through the house. "I guess they still at the hospital than." He said shrugging his shoulders. Shawn went to the window near the door,look out of the window, waiting for his parents to come home.

"I wonder what they going name my lil sister." Shawn said thinking to himself as he waited for his parent to pull up with his lil sister.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
resie
resie
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Mar, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
356
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,499

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.