Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Wake Up My Darlings
Wake Up My Darlings

Wake Up My Darlings

AviannaBlitzø
2 Reviews

Try thinking back, to the first day when your tiny, little baby self opened it's eyes... Were you disapointed? Does it not trouble you that you live your life doing the same things every day until you die. And sure, you could become a famous, outgoing person and do everything your tiny, little baby self never even imagined possible but you still end up dying someday.

You could either be the person to just speed up the process of death and kill yourself now and be remembered as a depressed tiny, little baby who was too weak to deal with life. Or you could live as long as you can, trying to find out why we were all put into this similation of emotions, struggles, and decisions that could either be meaningless or impact the future laid out ahead of you like a path with no visible end. But why die old when you could die young and never have to worry about the decisions that you have to go through; getting a job, college, and how you want to spend the rest of your life.

But if you end your life too early you might have questions that never got answered. Questions that would make your mind hurt if you thought about it for too long. Wouldn't it be unsatisfying to never wake up again, still wondering about the very first day the universe popped into existance? My mind feels numb when I think about that; the very first day.

Isn't there a way for us to die satisfied and fuffiled? A way to rest without any regrets? But what would life be without a bit of mistakes? If it was perfect then there wouldn't be much of a reason to live. No excitement.

So what is the meaning of life? What is the purpose of our existance? Why are we here, writing stories that people might never acknowledge? Scrolling and scrolling to find a title that interests you. What's the point? Do we waste away, bringing darkness to Earth and tearing down trees instead of planting more for nothing? Do we die just to live a never ending life after death? Wondering if we'll rise up or fall down to the fires of Hell? Or will we get another chance to live and forget all about our previous existance. It sounds depressing just waiting to find out where death will bring you. Where your last breath will be. But you still get a chance to live a happy life to the best of your potential with your family and friends. And you can still make a difference in the world, plant trees, spread love and kindness. Inspire other tiny, little babies. Live up to your expectations, if you don't you won't die satisfied. You only get one chance to have a life. So wake up and do something with it.

Author Notes: UM... This wass a bitty squinch strange and idk what i was really thinkinggg... SO JUST EAT SOME RICE PLEASEE Y~Y

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Oct, 2021
Words
482
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
846

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.