Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Wanderings

Wanderings

By Sepperince - 1 Review

Have you ever wandered around you house late at night knowing there are better things for you to do. Maybe it is writing a story or that put off work, that paper or application that is dew tomorrow but all you can do is roam the empty halls wondering if sleep will ever come to you like it does to the others. They lay there rest coming easily not knowing how hard it is for you to just lay down.

But here you are and you can't change it. You know that these people who are supposed to care the most but can't bring yourself to tell them anything.

You wonder if you can go on any longer you used to sleep just fine. You know that you can't just live on caffeine your entire life. You need to sleep but you can't bring yourself to say you need help.

You think your stories are not as bad as everyone else's. You hear their stories and yours can't compare to their suffering. Well that is true you can't compare you are yourself and your problems are just as bad as theirs, don't push them down, don't think that with time they will dissolve, they exist and you need to save yourself or have someone save you.

Author Notes: When you're awake at night and it seems like no one is up just know there is probably someone else who is thinking the same thing.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Apr, 2021
Words
216
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
713

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.