Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Was It Me?
Was It Me?

Was It Me?

505771505771

Hi, my name is Lily, and i'm here to tell you my story. This all started when I was around 6, when Father left me and Mother. I was in my room sitting on my bed in a world of stories on my laptop, my parents were fighting, as always, when I heard a loud crash and then a thud. I shoved my door open and raced down the hall to the kitchen... and I wish I hadn't. I saw Mother on the ground with bruises and scratches on her arms and legs, Father turned my way and stared at me with a menacing look, I just froze... ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to silence, no arguing, no screaming, no crashing... just silence, except for the birds singing from outside on the trees covered with a grayish mist. I pushed my door aside cautiously, I trudged down the hall t Mother's room, she was still asleep, I then walked to Father's room... he wasn't there, there was only a fixed bed no mess... nothing in the closet or drawers. I stood there, dazed, then, I felt the tears, they burned my eyes then I felt them rolling down my cheeks and descending to the floor.

I ran to Mother's room, I shook her, tears still burning my eyes, she rapidly turned around and started yelling things at me like,"IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOUR DAD LEFT" ,and," YOUR A MISTAKE". I was hurt, I wanted the world to just open up and swallow me whole. I ran to my room and cried more, I did nothing but cry all day, I listened to music and cried till it was time for bed, and my mind just fell alseep and I did so as well. The tears collapsed onto the pillow as I layed motionleslly on my bed.

The next morning, I didn't want to go to school but I had no choice because Mother smacked me when I said I wanted to stay home. When I got to school I saw a bunch of kids staring at me, I didn't know why, this was the first time I had ever gotten attention from the kids at school, Then I saw my Best Friend rush up to me and wrap her arm around my neck and I giggled and we started walking and talking about random goofy things, but then, she asked if I was ok. I stared at her in complete shock, I asked what she was talking about, and she explained that someone had said something about what had happened to her the night before.

Then I relized why all those kids were staring at me when I came to school. I rushed to the bathroom and threw my self againts the wall and let my self plummet to the ground in tears. I just sat there in shame, pain, and hatred, wanting the time to just stop. I wanted to just run away and start a new life... but I knew I couldn't.

Author Notes: Be Ready for Part Two. ;3

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
505771
505771
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
12 Mar, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
514
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
770

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.