Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Watch Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 live

Watch Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 live

By boybz

Watch Lives steam Visit http://chispalink.com/livestream

Pacquiao and Marquez previously met twice. In their first fight, on May 8, 2004 at the MGM Grand, ended in a draw; Pacquiao was believed to have won that match. They fought again on March 15, 2008 at the Mandalay Bay where Pacquiao won via a split decision; it was believed that Marquez won that fight.
HBO's 24/7 series will begin broadcast their shows of the fighters on CNN on free cable and in addition to the HBO Deal, Pacquiao-Marquez III will also be promoted during the Major League Baseball playoffs and the NBA season on TBS and TNT, respectively, the latter, assuming that the NBA's lockout ends.A four-city press tour for the Pacquiao- Marquez fight will cover three countries and an estimated 25,000 miles. The fighters and their entourages will start out on Sept. 3 in Pacquiao's native Pagadian, Philippines, and end on Sept. 8 in Marquez's home of Mexico City, Mexico. In between are stops in New York on Sept. 6, followed by Los Angeles on Sept. 8.This bout will mark the 2nd time Márquez has jumped from the Lightweight to Welterweight division. His first attempt was against Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who was making his return to boxing, on September 19, 2009 which ended with him receiving a decision loss.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
boybz
boybz
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Nov, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
211
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,390

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.