Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What Happened?
What Happened?

What Happened?

HelloStranger𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
2 Reviews

What happened to you?

You used to smile all the time. Now despair is permanently glued to your face.

You used to love life, and live in the moment, seizing all your dreams, and achieving all your goals. Now you're just trying to get through the day.

You used to be a beautiful flower, blossoming in the company of loved ones. Now you're withered and broken, trying to hide from the world.

You used to talk constantly, telling everyone about your day and asking questions. Now you push everyone away, including me.

You used to shine brighter than anyone, practically glowing with love for everyone and everything. Now you surround yourself with darkness, barely ever making eye contact.

Tell me what's wrong, you know I won't judge. Tell me how I can help, you know I'll do my best. Tell me anything, you know there's nothing I won't do for you.

Let me help you the way you helped me. Let me comfort you the way you comforted me. Let me fix you the way you fixed me.

Know I'll always be here for you. I'll wait until you're ready. I'll give you as much space as you need. If you ever wanna talk I'm here.

Author Notes: Anything I can improve on?

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HelloStranger
𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
206
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
838

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.