Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What Happened?
What Happened?

What Happened?

TheForgottenTheForgotten

Dear Someone,

You've changed a lot recently. And I can't figure out why. I know you still talk to me the most, but it's strange to see you have grown so distant so quickly. Is it because of what you said? Is it because you started to open up about something that you obviously don't want to address? It's not fair to me to treat me like this. I understand if you're going through something, I really do. But the way you've been acting isn't fair to me at all. And I've been trying to find a way to talk to you about it in person, but it seems like you're avoiding it. I get that you don't like people to see you vulnerable, but I think it's actually starting to hurt you. And I know you know that I'm always here for you. That's what frustrates me;that even though you know you can come to me about anything you still seem uncomfortable with sharing even minor details. I can't stand how we've grown apart so quickly, it's ridiculous. You're still the same person, I just keep seeing less and less of you. And honestly, if you don't want to talk to me anymore, that's fine. I'd rather you tell me though. It's been really hard these past couple days, trying to hold onto something I know is slipping out of my fingers, and you're just standing there, watching, like nothing is happening. But you know you've been distant, and I know you know what you're doing. I just think it's unfair that I'm being treated like an after-thought now rather than a priority. And here I am hoping and praying that it doesn't end up like last time. And the sad part is, that's exactly what it's shaping up to be.

Your worried friend,

Me

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheForgotten
TheForgotten
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Jul, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
307
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
669

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.