Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What Happened Again? (Part 3)
What Happened Again? (Part 3)

What Happened Again? (Part 3)

HelloStranger𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
1 Review

*beep beep beep*

My eyes snap open as I wake up to the familiar beeping of my alarm. Thank God it was just a dream. I think to myself. I drag myself out of bed, take a shower, and get dressed while quickly forgetting about the silly dream I had.

After breakfast I drive to my office. I walk in and have a quick chat with my boss before I start working on finances.

I'm exhausted after work so I decide to go to the Old Hornet tavern to relax a bit.

While driving I'm vaguely reminded of my dream. But swiftly push it out of my mind. It was just a dream. I tell myself.

Once I get to the tavern I take a seat at the bar and have a small conversation with Darlene. After a couple of shots I hear the bell ring and then the door shuts. I turn to see who entered and I'm frozen in shock as I stare straight at the woman from my dream.

Author Notes: sorry if it's kinda short.
Lia_of_Oz will be writing part 4 if you're still interested!

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HelloStranger
𓆩קhσꫀɳi᥊𓆪
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Words
172
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
706

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.