Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What Happened Again? (Part 5)
What Happened Again? (Part 5)

What Happened Again? (Part 5)

AviannaBlitzø
1 Review

"I didn't!" I yelped, "I was just kidding."
"Then how would you know about Cranberry?" she growled suspiciously.
"It was a lucky guess." I lied.
"It didn't sound like a guess in the bar," she glared at me, "What else do you know?"
I didn't know whether to lie or tell her the truth. Instead my mind fled into the clouds wondering how the "dream" knew about Cranberry. "Tell me," she ordered reaching into her bag with one hand still extended, keeping me glued to the wall. Scared she was going to pull out a weapon I said, "I know that he steals your mashed potatos, okay? And that you set up traps. But I don't even know if all of that is true since I only heard it from my dream yesterday."
There was a long pause between us as she squinted her eyes at me. "Yesterday?" she asked confused, softening her grip, "That happened today." My mouth moved but no sound came out. Instead, she spoke for me. "Do you have visions or something? Can you help me save my mashed potatos?" Not expecting her to say that, my mouth dropped. "I don't think I have visions," I said, weirded out by her. "That's okay," she said, "Can you at least save them?"
"Your mashed potatos?" I asked.
"Of course!" she smiled, "I have to know how to protect them from Cranberry."
She let go of me and took a step back. "Sorry," she said, "It's just I haven't gotten to eat any of my taters since Cranberry showed up."
I held in a laugh at how stupid that sounded and instead said "Sure." She smiled again and I told her about the rest of my dream. By the time I finished the moon was falling and the skies turned a beautiful orange. The girl and I talked about my strange dream until we thought up a plan. "Okay, I'll see ya tomorrow!" she sang as she skipped away. I sighed and headed back home until something grabbed me. I swirled around to see a huge hedgehog above me. I started to run away but was awoken by the sound of my alarm.

Author Notes: Hope ya enjoyed! (Sorry about messing it up the first time!)

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Avianna
Blitzø
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Apr, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
365
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
852

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.