Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What happened...

What happened...

By HeartBrokenLeft2Die

My father was my best friend ever since I was little. My mom died when I was 8 and my dad was all I had and I was all he had. One day, when I was 10, he had been hit with this horrible depression and killed himself. Since I had no parents, I was sent to live In Orlando, Florida with my aunt and uncle. I started middle school there. I had no friends and after a few months I had a few friends. Everything was going well until one night when I started dreaming about my mom. I kept seeing her in my dreams telling me to go hug her and that she missed me, but when I tried to go hug her, I felt some kind of force holding me back. I kept having these nightmares and I couldn't sleep. I grew weaker since I stopped eating. My uncle and aunt became really worried and tried the best they could to try to help me, but I never got better. I suffered from depression and insomnia and I stopped eating completely. I lost so much weight that I became 28 pounds underweight. I grew so depressed, I started cutting my wrist. My friends thought nothing was wrong but they became worried when I kept losing alot of weight and grew weaker. One day while we were walking to our 3rd period class I started feeling a little dizzy and I couldn't see. Then everything went blank. After that I could finally see, but it felt different. I ended up in a room, I heard a loud beep and saw people with tears in their eyes. My aunt was kneeling down beside a bed with someone in it and my uncle next to her, hugging her, crying along with her. I looked around and saw my friends crying. I asked them what was wrong plenty of times but they never answered me. I looked at the bed and I saw me. I saw my lifeless body laying there with everyone crying around me. I screamed and cried as loud as I could but they couldn't hear me. I accepted the fact that my time here was up and I had to leave. I gave each of them a hug and I could see their faces turn surprised as they heard me whisper in each of their ears "I love you, Thanks for being there for me. Never forget me." I turned to see them one last time, then I left, into a new world, a different world, where I now belong.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
HeartBrokenLeft2Die
HeartBrokenLeft2Die
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 May, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
430
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
3,470

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.