Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What to do in Wal-Mart

What to do in Wal-Mart

By dawnlovesu

1.Get baskets of random stuff and put them in random sptos all over the place,preferably in the middle of aisles.

2.Steal stuff from other peoples carts when they are loking and claim it wasn't you,but hold it in plain sight.

3.Stare at people and when they see you say,"Hey!I havn't seen you in so long!"See what they say.

4.Find and stare at the security cameras suspisiously and see what happens.

5.Stand in line and take up peoples valuable time by doing nothing but staring at the cashier.P.S,Don't buy anything,just stand there.

6.Throw random things at people,and when they look to see who did it,look away.

7.Play with the toys while sitting in the middle of they aisle like a kid.

8.Crawl on your hands and knees like an animal up and down the aisles and meow like a cat.

9.If it's a Super Wal-Mart,eat the food in the grocery spot,then pretend it wasn't you.

10.Scream randomly when you see a good price or when the cashier tells you your price.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
dawnlovesu
dawnlovesu
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Feb, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
185
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
5,905

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.