Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What You Should Say
What You Should Say

What You Should Say

BookNerd123Black Sheep

You say we aren't pretty if we aren't skinny or muscular. You say that blonde hair and blue eyes is the only beautiful. You say that girls have to wear short skirts and tight shirts to be seen. You say that men have to be strong and sportsy. You say women shouldn't be nerdy or smart. That the only things that matters is thier bodies.

You say girls need a flat belly, nice ass, and big tits. You say that guys need muscular arms and sports games on fridays. You say it is the girls fault if a guy smacks thier ass and takes control of their body. You say'boys will be boys.' You say girls are only supposed to cheer at the games not play them. You say guys can only play the games and not cheer at them.

You say girls have to be pregnant and married out of high school, that they shouldn't want an education. You say men should work hard and bring home the pay to their loving wives. You say girls should take care of the babies and pop them out. You say men should love and care for women, you say women should love and care for men.

What you should say is that everyone is made beautiful. What you should say is that girls should wear what they want and not feel obligated to show their bodies off. What you should say is that men should work hard in whatever they want and achieve their dreams. What you should say is that women can wear glasses and read books and they are still beautiful. That there brains and personalities matter too.

What you should say is that girls can be curvy, flat-assed, and flat-chested and still feel valued. What you should say is that men can be in chess club and drama and it doesn't change a damn thing about who they are. What you should say is that that buy needs to control himself and be punished. What you should say is boys need to grow up and grow a pair. What you should say is that women are capable of everything a man is capable of and if they want more. what you should say is that a man is capable of everything a women is and if they want more.

What you should say is that a women shouldn't be expected to have children. What you should say is go for it and get a degree. What you should say is that a women can be a breadwinner just as good as a man, that he can stay home if he wants. What you should say is that if a man helped make the baby he can damn well take care of it too. What you should say is that any love is normal love and it doesn't change who you are because of who you love.

What you should say is that every person is amazing and valued in there own way and that everyone is equal.

You say women and men have a place and they should fulfill it, never dreaming of being anything outside that role.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 May, 2021
Words
531
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
0
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
597

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.