Please register or login to continue

Register Login

What's the Point?
What's the Point?

What's the Point?

bandgeekSad🥺

You call me jealous as I lie in bed with tears falling down my face. I am always thinking what is the point in trying to fit in when you know you never will. It doesn’t make sense. I promise I am not jealous of the way you fit in. I just want to feel wanted like you are. You are wanted and you fit in everywhere you go. How do you fit in? I try so hard to fit in. Everyone likes you and you say I am everyone’s favorite? I wish I was someone’s favorite but I wouldn’t want people to show partiality. I just want to fit in with other people. I just give up on trying because what is the point in trying so hard to do something when nothing works. I am not jealous. I just want people to love me the way they love you. I don’t mind that you are people’s favorite. I really don’t. All I ask is that they don’t show partiality. I don’t want to be anyone’s favorite because I know how you would feel if they were to show partiality. Please, I just want to feel wanted. What is it that people don’t like about me? Help me. Show me what people like so much about you. I tried to change myself for others' liking but that didn’t work. I tried to be like you. I don’t want to be a bother but please help me. I know you don’t like me very much but please. Just give me one day to feel like I am wanted. That is all I want. Please help me.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
bandgeek
Sad🥺
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Jun, 2021
Words
276
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
698

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.