Please register or login to continue

Register Login

When: Revenge Part 5
When: Revenge Part 5

When: Revenge Part 5

Sepperince19Sepperince
1 Review

Callum's POV

Callum may have had some problems in life but unlike what Reid said he was not ‘too formal’ he was simply propor. One could not go galavanting through life without some kind of posture towards it; it being life.

Callum may only be five but he saw more in his seemingly short life than most grown adults. He would wager he could even beat most of the so-called ‘veterans’ that were in ‘wars.’ These people knew nothing of wars. These people knew nothing of death. Of blood.

He may have been the youngest to ever accomplish the training and he may have become the most esteemed because of the position that he gained but he still wishes that he could return and reverse time to tell himself that it was not worth the pain. The death. The Blood.

Willow was the only one that completed training earlier than he, and she was the living weapon, the one who was supposed to protect the Master. He hated him, he destroyed his life.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Mar, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
174
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
742

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.