Please register or login to continue

Register Login

WHERE AM I FROM?
WHERE AM I FROM?

WHERE AM I FROM?

herculeshercules

One peaceful Summer’s morning, a pair of girls, called Lily and Betty, were sitting on a park bench by a large pond with a sparkling fountain in the centre.

“It sure is a wonderful sight to behold,” said Betty. “Don’t you think?”

Lily made no reply. She was lost in thought.

“Lilly.”

“Yes. What – what did you say?”

“Never mind.”

“I’m out of it.”

“You’re always out of it – even more so these days.”

“Yes, I know.”

“But you never let me in.”

“I never let anyone in.”

“Can you for once tell me?”

“No, I’d rather not.”

“Oh please – please,” Betty begged. “I’m your best friend.”

There was a moment’s silence.

“Very well,” sighed Lily. “Though it won’t be easy and you’ll probably think I’m mad.”

“Try me.”

“Have you ever had the feeling that you don’t belong here on Earth? That your soul incarnated on Earth from another planet in the remote past?”

“No. Why do you ask?”

“Because that’s how I feel. I’ve heard of beings from the Pleiades, Sirius, Orion, Lyra, Arcturus and other star systems, who’s souls incarnated on Earth thousands of years ago.”

“I’ve heard that too. They’re called star seeds – I think.”

“Yes.”

“So you believe that you’re from one of those star systems?”

“I do.”

“What makes you think so?”

“Well, I’ve never felt that I belong here on Earth. I’ve always felt kind of different to everyone else – friends at school, society, even family. I’ve never felt like I fit in. That’s why I’ve never let on.”

“I see.”

“Do you think I’m mad?”

“Not at all, but I do think that you should tell your family about this.”

“Why?”

“Because they may feel the same way. You just never know.”

For a moment there was silence.

“Very well,” Lily sighed.

After dinner that night, Lily expressed her thoughts and feelings to her parents, Ray and Hayley and her younger sister, Jenny.

“Tell me if I’m mad,” she said once she’d finished.

“No,” said Ray. “You’re not mad.”

“Mum?”

“Not in the least.”

“Jenny?”

“Not at all. I have a friend called Sarah at school, who feels just the same way and shares your beliefs.”

“I have a couple of friends called Shelly and Vallery,” said Hayley. “They share your feelings and thoughts.”

“I have a friend at work called Stuart,” Ray said. “He too is of exactly the same mind.”

“Well, at least I know I’m not mad,” said Lily.

“There must be thousands of star seeds on Earth,” said Hayley.

“Millions perhaps,” Ray said.

“You may very well be one of them,” said Jenny.

Author Notes: Star seeds is something, which I take most seriously. Any one of us could be one.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hercules
hercules
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Mar, 2024
Words
435
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
143

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.