Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Where Did My Litte Ray of Sunshine Go
Where Did My Litte Ray of Sunshine Go

Where Did My Litte Ray of Sunshine Go

KiwiKiwi

The saying, “where did my little ray of sunshine go?” They shriveled up and died, alone. They were once a girl. She was unhappy-always being told to wear pink and to stay in the kitchen or to go clean because that's what it was like in the 1900s. Women were told to take care of kids, clean, and cook. Imagine your life full of privileges, habits, and traits. All of those stay in a room, and in that same room, you sit. That's how it was for them but the room keeps getting smaller and smaller, and you feel like you can't breathe. “stop talking” “stop complaining” “start eating more you’re too skinny” “stop acting sad” “stop eating” would you like them to stop breathing and living too? So they were forced to mold into this perfect cookie cutter shape, and the wall around them was about to crumble and fall, but they finally fit into society right? Because that's all that mattered, barely having any room to breathe. They realized their ray of sunshine was running out. They were only 12 years of age, but they were forced to grow up and be mature. The spark was getting darker and darker until they realized there's nothing left to live for. The walls began to crumble onto them, but they didn't care, they sat there, empty, without a spark, brain dead, and emotionless. Nobody seemed to care or help or to check upon them. They all just stood there, and watched it all happen, watching it all shrivel up like the wick of a candle had been blown out. That little ray of sunshine was me... I began to think that most of us are depressed kids trying to help other depressed kids be happy and not commit, but we can’t always succeed in that goal, we try our best because we don't want other kids to be like us, and by us, I mean all of the depressed kids that want to commit but can't because we know some people want us to stay alive and they want us to be happy and they try and try but never succeed. You can call me anything you want: ugly, fat, stupid, a horse, tree, shrimp, shorty, “U.N” boke or Baka, any name, or insult. Because if this is going on at school then no teacher would do anything about it all they would say is to stop and then the teacher would just ignore it and you will have to do something about it yourself and it’s going to be difficult to do that. At this point, would I honestly care? No. The reason is that I've already been called those things, let down. I have no right to compare my issues, mistakes, and flaws from others in fact, I don’t even compare in general. I usually keep stuff to myself so I don't get even more hurt.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kiwi
Kiwi
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
7 Jan, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
488
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
576

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.