Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Where Did The Time Go?

Where Did The Time Go?

By TheForgotten

I remember when we were just small children, our minds filled with innocence and joy. I remember when you were shorter than me, and when your frame was small and twig like. These thoughts fill my head every time I catch a glance of you at the store. It fills my heart with sadness that we're no longer best friends forever as we once promised. I miss the simpler times. Where did the time go?

Every time I see you now I can sense a difference. From the way your shoulders broadened and you sprouted high above me. You no longer fill people's brains with an infinite amount of fun facts, you no longer smile when you see me.

Its like we're strangers now. Have you forgotten your old best friend? I miss you, and I'm sure you don't feel the same way. What has time done to us? It's destroyed our once beautiful friendship. Funny thing is it doesn't feel all that long ago that we were getting yelled at by Old Joe for running on his grass. I can't help but stare at you and wonder, where did the time go?

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
TheForgotten
TheForgotten
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2016
Type
Words
193
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
5 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,386

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.