Please register or login to continue

Register Login

White Elephants
White Elephants

White Elephants

IvyIvy Lena

I’m tired of white elephants in my life. I probably must of started of with just one elephant but I’ve accumulated many more on my life journey. It’s funny how we take these elephants with us on our daily adventures. Yet no one ever acknowledges their existence. For those of you who are confused about what I’m wittering on about, I shall give you an example.

Five months ago I declared to the world, well my mum really, that I was going to move to the coast. This information was not greeted well, my mum was not happy, didn’t want to talk about it hence, a new white elephant was born!! So when I visit now my white elephant comes too. It stands in the room and looms over me..............looms over my conversations. It causes strain, misunderstandings, anger and resentment. I want to talk about my plans. I want to colour in all my white elephants, make them stand out and be heard.

Isnt it funny, how comfortable people are with white elephants, but how sad too because better relationships could be had without the white elephants.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Ivy
Ivy Lena
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Jun, 2019
Words
188
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
770

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.