Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Who Are the Children Reviews

AaronTheRocker
AaronTheRocker gave a rating of 5

This is certainly a different and unique way to view parenthood. Straight out of the gate it had the dispositions of how a child came about whether out of wedlock, infidelity, rape, pure love. And it's not only that which is seen in a child, but also what a parent does because kids are impressionable, especially at a young age. We in general, not just parents, are guilty of such legacy wanted to leave behind. I'm sure every person who has been brought onto this earth has at least one trait similar to their parents. That would be the legacy left on.

This also goes into not just abstract ideas such as the legacy, but also the physical beings like sleepless nights and grey hairs with worry lines. All that effort, money and time spent with a child is excruciating and consuming of an individual. It's as if a parent does live the life of a child being concerned and catering for their needs. The question is whether it is more for the needs of the child or the parent. Because in the end, are we afraid of what we left behind? I'm sure we have regrets so...

Love the flow, love the choice of vocab, overall idea is phenomenal and brought attention to question such thought.

0

Please login or register to review this story.