Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Who Really Am I?

Who Really Am I?

By UnknownMisery

Sometimes, people are horrible. People like me, we are blinded by the wrongfulness that the many humans that surround us do on a daily basis. People like me, we see the best in everyone, no matter their past or present, we open our hearts in order to heal people’s hurts and give selflessly. People like me, feel like they need to help everyone, but in our tracks, we lose ourselves, we take on too much and whether thinking about ourselves, we are constantly saving others. But, there is always a but, when that time when you are put in a traumatic situation, left with nothing but feelings about self-loath, people like me, we hold it all in and let it consume us. We always end up blaming ourselves, because we are so afraid of the chance that no one will even believe them, stand by them, protect them. It is crazy to think that there are others like me, afraid, weak, but hold so much love for people, that there isn’t any left for themselves. I want to remind people like me, that you don’t have to change if you don’t want to, I know I’m not. I will always be a charismatic person, a person who sees potential in everyone. I will always be weak, let people walk all over me, and I will always be self-critical, whatever happens to me, whether it’s my fault or not, it’s my fault. I don’t want you to think I am being sad, or whatever, I want you to see that I am not afraid of who I am, I am not ashamed of being weak and afraid. I am not afraid of the fact that I can’t stand up for myself, when I know I am being dehumanized, humiliated and disrespected. I know I am too nice of a person, and sometimes it’s a blessing, but most of the time, people take it and stomp on it.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
UnknownMisery
UnknownMisery
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
14 Aug, 2019
Words
326
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,002

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.