Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why?
Why?

Why?

ZackZack

I can't stand this body! You expect me to live in it, but I fucking can't. So, me still living is weird, but I've never tried to kill myself....I just don't understand.... I want to cry, but I can't which makes me want to punch a hole in the damn wall. What is it that you don't fucking get?! I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG BODY! You say that I'll be "fine" that it's "just a phase." You say you can "help me." BUT I'M A BOY! YOU CAN'T DO SHIT UNTILL YOU GET THAT! So why don't you? You want me to be happy, to come out of my room and hang out, but the only place I want to hang is from a rope. Got that? I'm not lying anymore when you ask me if okay. I'll tell you I'm mad, upset, that I'm depressed and wanna die, but you don't do anything....you just ask "why?" That, is a pretty good fucking question.... I told you so many fucking times and you still don't know? Really??? Why? Why? why......?????

Author Notes: meh.... you don't have to leave a review... I'm just trying to get some angry or sadness out...

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Zack
Zack
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 May, 2021
Genre
Type
Words
183
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
520

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.