Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why

This story has some quality issues

Why

By Unknown31

How great is life? How great is it living and having fun? No judge ment, no lies, no being afraid of people judging you. Your probably thinking "that's not true because everyone is judgemental now-a-days". Yes, that can be correct sometimes. But, I'm talking about the childhood life stage. The easiest part of life. But i do apologize for lieing at the beginning when i said "no lies", here's why.

Everything was fine, happiness, laughter and love. Until highschool came along. Year 7 was alright at the beginning​, no rumours, no popularity and no bullying. It was fine for her until she got to around year 10 of highschool (14-15 years of age) that's when her life became so clear to her. It all started with mood swings, but little did she know it would lead so far. She didn't really have 'real friends' they was all fake or not trust worthy. I didn't mention she was in foster care did i? But yes she was, and she was happy. But when her two brothers stop coming to see her, that's when her life just turned up side down, that's when she started having suicidal thoughts, it was so hard. It was even effecting her school work.

She literally hit the bottom rock at this point. She was praying and praying to God every night hoping for a miracle. Hoping her family would just get along, hoping her mum and dad would have enough money, hoping her brothers would make an effort with her. She cried and cried every night and nothing would get better; her 'friends' wasn't making life any easier for her either so she didn't have anyone to really turn to so she was just holding all her feelings inside not knowing what to do.

But she finally found out the answer, suicide. She knew it wasn't the best answer out of them all, but it was the easiest way out. Easiest way to end her pain. It was such a hard decision but she knew she had to go along with it.

She ran the bath for the last time. Washed her hair, it was so soft. Washed her body so she was fresh. Relaxed for a little while, then she puts on her favourite pyjamas so she could have peace in her favourite thing to wear. She grabbed some pills. Starred at them for a while crying. She wrote her note, it said "dear anyone who is reading this, I'm so sorry i just couldn't do this no more. But when i was a child nobody warned me what teenage life was going to be like, i wasn't prepared. But when i had mood swings, that was just me overthinking every thing, but the adults just said 'typical teenagers' but really, i was dieing inside, so if any teenagers are reading this, no, we all don't go through the same kind of pain so don't let no adult tell you different and remember that there's someone that loves you". She put down the pen and folded up the note. She took the full bottle of pills and out she went.

Childhood was full of lies, it's all a pretend because parents know that teenage life isn't easy so they want to see you happy for as long as possible. And school doesn't teach you things on how to handle depression, anxiety etc. So anyone who has read this, thank you for giving up your time to read it and just know that if your having a hard time, know that your not alone and there will always be someone there ready to listen to you talk about your problems. God bless you all.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Unknown31
Unknown31
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
29 May, 2017
Words
616
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
251

Please login or register to report this story.