Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why?
Why?
This story has some quality issues

Why?

koschoffrapkinrulesVictoria Koschoff-Rapkin

Once there was a boy named Mike, who had strong feelings for a friend, but was to afraid to say something to her, since he was never in a relationship before. Then one day he finally got the courage to go up to her and tell her how he felt.As he was walking up to her he saw that she was with a guy that was the most amazing person you could find anywhere, with the most gorgeous smile, and hazel eyes that could make anyone swoon.He went to her and asked if he could talk to her when she was done. When she was done she came over and he told her how he felt. Once he finished, she just looked at him, laughed and told him to find someone that was actually like him. Then her bestest friends came over and they started tormenting and insulting him(it wasnt the first time they insulted and humiliated him).

Then the bell rang, and they went to class. As the day went on Mike got sadder and sadder. When the last bell finally rang, he bolted out the door and ran home.As he got home he saw that nobody was home, and he went inside and went to his room. As he replayed what happened earlier that day he found he ended up in the hallway that lead to his parents room.Thats when he made the decision that, that was going to be his very last day alive.He went into his parents room, went into the bathroom and when he opened the medicine cabinet, he saw rows and rows of prescription drugs. He grabbed a couple bottles and went back to his room.Once he got there he got water out of the sink in his bathroom and went to his bed. Then he got a piece of paper and wrote down what happened and why he did it.Then with shaking hands he opened the one bottle and overdosed on the pills.Once word got out of what happened to Mark, people all over the country paided tribute to him.For the girls who did that they got away with it and never once apologized for what they did to him and his family.And for the girl she ended up going out with the other guy and having two kids.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
koschoffrapkinrules
Victoria Koschoff-Rapkin
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
12 Nov, 2017
Words
397
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
844

Please login or register to report this story.