Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why

This story has some quality issues

Why

By epaynter45

I'll always remember her sweet little voice how she always said she loves me and I'll never leave you ever she said.. until now.

dear babe

i wish i could tell you how much i love you and everything but now your gone and i miss you soo much i wish you could be here and hug me and kiss me one more time. i should of known that you were upset you should of told me and i would of done anything to help you out. when i walked in on you dead on the floor i was defistated and very upset, i saw your not too im sorry i wasnt there for you when you needed me most but i was at work trying to get money so i can spend it all on you and everything you want but now your gone because of me i just want you back soo much... now look what you have done everyone is feeling sorry for me when you knew i hated that you knew i hate when people say sorry for this and that and now you are dead you've made it 10 times worse and now i dont even want to go to school becase i know everyones going to feel sorry and shit, my family are now telling me their sorry that i loss you well thanks again.

i love you

love your boyfriend

xx

then i threw the letter into her grave so it burrries with her.... i miss her soo much though and she killed herself because she shot herselff with a bullets in her head now taken out and burried with her.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
epaynter45
epaynter45
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
31 May, 2018
Words
277
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
346

Please login or register to report this story.