Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why ?
Why ?

Why ?

kalogkalog

I have love you with all my heart, I invest everything to you my life time and all my efforts . But that doesn't seem to be enough for you. I don't know what I did wrong for you to have decided to leave me hanging.
Hanging to our future we had made and we have plans. You let yourself made a mistake that leads us to this situation.
You have cheated on me inspite of what I've done to you, you know how much I love you and only you alone but this is all I received .

I want to take you back even if its suicidal to have you again, even the world's against us.
I want to take you back in my arms but it's so sad cause you won't let me have you again. You choose to lose me , you choose to hurt me, you choose that girl over me. That's hurt me the most I never expected that you could actually do that without sweat deciding without thinking of me ? On what I feel?

Seems like time and God only knows all the answers..
Why it happens to us.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
kalog
kalog
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Jan, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
193
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
995

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.