Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why
Why
This story has some quality issues

Why

foreverforgottenforeverforgotten

All I have to say is why. Why did you have to do that me? Why did you think that it was the right choice?

I trusted you way too fast. I loved you when I shouldn't of. I honestly thought you loved me. I should have trusted all of my friends and not you. I should have trusted my guts not you. You made me believe you with your sweet talk. You told me that there was no one else, when in all reality that girl that you told me not to care about wasnt just a friend she.

I trusted you enough to let you be my first. Just to find out that you were just using me for your sick joke. I should have trusted my gut when you forced yourself on top of me. I should have tried harder to stop you but all I did was just listen to what you told me to do.

I never thought that I would have been that exposed when we went back to school. I never would have thought that you would go around and tell everyone what happend. I never would have thought that you would tell people all the lies about me. I never would have thought that you would have shown people the pictures. I also would have never thought that someone could cheat and use me but still come up look me in the eyes and tell me that they loved me.

You opened my eye to new thing. You were the one that put me into this daues. All this deprecion and anxiety is caused by you. I just hope you feel like you made the right choice for you.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
foreverforgotten
foreverforgotten
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
18 May, 2019
Genre
Type
Words
287
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
416

Please login or register to report this story.