Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why did you stop the car suddenly?!

Why did you stop the car suddenly?!

By azimasri

In a dark, quiet night, a driver was driving his car to a destination where he forgot the way to it. He is in a slumber mood and feel very sleepy. The road was very dark and got less other's driver.

He just want to get to the destination as fast as possible to rest his head. So, he decided to follow another's car just behind it. He was hoping that the car can lead him to a town, where he can stay in some hotel for a night.

He followed the car for more than 10 minutes. His eyes are getting heavier and fall asleep and wake up and fall asleep again for dozens of time. He is getting frustrated because the town seems nowhere to be seen. So he just continued following that car without knowing where he was about.

Suddenly, the front car that the driver was following stopped immediately and that action makes the driver hit the car at the back bumper. That piss the sleepy driver off.

He got out of his car and slammed the door and grasping his fist. He rush to the front car and want to express his anger to the stopped car. The pissed driver shout. "Why did you make an emergency stop?!"

But the front car's driver remain calm and whisper to the pissed driver's ear. "Watch your surrounding."

Just as he watch the surrounding, he fall silent and apologize. He also give the front car's driver a dozens dollar and drive his way out.

In his car, he felt very stupid and angry at himself. He talked to himself. "WHY DID I FOLLOW THAT CAR UNTIL REACH HIS OWN GARAGE??"

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
azimasri
azimasri
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jan, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
281
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
6,223

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.