Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why I Love Him

This story has some quality issues

Why I Love Him

By Bree Claire

I've never been able to find the words to answer you, so here we go. Just stop judging me. I love him for him. For a few moments, he made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone. I'm not just going to let him go, because I'm scared I'm going to wake up one day and realise I should've tried harder. He's the first guy who's actually made me feel something. He's like my rock. He's what keeps me holding on. I've felt so numb for years but when I'm with him, everything changes. I can forget about the rest of the world and he's the only person that exists in that moment.

He's the first guy who hasnt looked at me like I'm just some toy for them to play with. Forgive me for falling so easily, but I dont regret it. He's not like other guys who just try to bed me in two seconds. I know he hasnt had the best upbringing and isnt in the best state, but he's hurting. It's not his fault his life is the way it is. I'm not going to give up on him like evryone else did.

I love him, and if you cant accept that, then you should just go. You dont understand because you dont see him the way I do. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but if it comes to it, I'll choose him. I'll choose him again and again and again. Without pause. Without a doubt. I'll choose him, because he understands me more than you ever could.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
breeconstantine
Bree Claire
About This Story
Audience
PG
Posted
26 Apr, 2017
Genre
Type
Words
266
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
542

Please login or register to report this story.