Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why Me 1

This story has some quality issues

Why Me 1

By Cola2020123

The air is so cold. the wood stove has gone out. Its hard to sleep, because he keeps making her cry. Why is he so mean. I try everything possible not to anger him. I havent done anything to him. Neither has she. Here we go again, hes hitting and making her screen and cry. I am to small to help her. All I can do is beg him to leave her alone, and eventually he stops the hitting but demands his supper and for me to pull his socks and shoes off. I had to do it. He takes his nasty feet and put them to my mouth. I tried moving my face but he would tell me he would make me suck his feet if i turned my head. i finish taking them off and hurry outside in the back yard and cry. It's getting dark, and I so hated this because that meant me being in my room alone. That was dreadful.The school week was over. In a since that was a good thing and another that was bad. I had nothing to do. I hope someone comes by so I can go to my grannys house. That was always fun. Me and her was sitting on her bed looking out the window and my uncle pulled up. He went outside on the porch to sit with his company. A couple of minutes later he came in and asked her for some money. She explain to him all she had was grocery and rent money. That didnt sit well with him so he finished drinking the beer in his can and then he crumbled the can and hit her in the face next to her nose and blood gushed out everywhere. The warmth of the blood that hit me in my face made me cry. Why would you do that. At that moment, I gave him a name. The Monster In a mans body. The monster was awful. I was getting older now and understanding more. Our little house was falling apart so we moved into a trailer on grandads land. Excitement was in the air. I honestly thought things were going to get better. That was the farthest thing from the truth. his drinking became worse and his actions toward me we worse than ever. One saturday night I was watching TV in the front room, and he came out and sat on the couch next to me. I immediately started to feel uncomfortable, but I continued to watch TV. All of a sudden I feel his hand rubbing my thigh reaching up my night gown. I jumped up and called mom to come get him. I was so hurt and also ashamed. He laughed and went back to his bedroom. I went to my room and locked my door. The next morning nothing was said, and I tried to stay low key. I tried to forget about it. All that day everything was calm. We finally sat dow for supper and it smelled so good. I was eatting and thinking about nothing but the great food. All of a sudden the monster asked me how did the food taste. I said it was really good. He started to laugh and Iasked what was so funny. He then told me that the pork we were eatting was my pet pig. I instantly started to vomit and pull myself away from the table and his faced changed to instant evil, and said to me sdit down and eat it. Mom finally said thats not true.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Cola2020123
Cola2020123
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
25 Mar, 2020
Type
Words
599
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
196

Please login or register to report this story.