Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why Me?

Why Me?

By Kimberly3286

I'm sitting in my 7th period class I get up and ask the teacher can I go to the bathroom he looks at me and says "can you?" So I reply "may I?" He hands me the bathroom pass. I walk to the bathrooms but before I go inside my boyfriend Sean calls my name "Maria" I turn on see him I smile at him "hey" I give him a hug. As we hug he hugs me tightly I feel something's wrong but I inqnore it he pushes me up against the wall "what are you doing!" I say kind of scared. He just looks at me and kisses me he moves his hand up my shirt I try to push him off "get off of me!" I say loudly no one hears me he puts his hand over my mouth he puts his hand down my pants I grab his hand I try to pull it out of my pants as I do he scratches me on he side and it starts to bleed. I'm crying whileing thinking to myself why is this happening to me all of the sudden I hear a door open he runs off and whispers in my ear "don't you dare tell anyone." I run into the bathroom I lock the stall door I hear the teacher come inside the bathroom I hold my breath so she doesn't hear me cry. She finally leaves and I'm not crying anymore I go back to my classroom and my friend Julia looks at me and asks "how was the hallway?" I look at her and I feel mad she starts telling me how she texted Sean and told him I was going to the bathroom. I feel like cryin but I know I can't I wait until I get home I get off the bus and I run straight to my bedroom and I lock my door an I cry myself to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I tell my mom I am sick and I pretend like I am sick but I'm pretty sure she knows I'm not sick but she doesn't say anything to me about it. I cry that whole day and I text Sean were so done I don't get a message back from him the next day I go to school feeling depressed and sad he's the team football player no one would believe me. As soon as I get to school I see Sean and Julia flirting together I wanna cry but I don't I tell my friend Julia what happened but she doesn't believe me she tells Sean that I told her and they both made all my friends hate me and not believe a word I said the rest of the year I was depressed and sad and I cried everyday my grades went from straight A's to F's I didn't even bother to try in school.


THIS IS A TRUE STORY IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME I WASN'T GONNA PUT IN ALL THE DETAILS BECAUSE IT STILL HURTS ME TO EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IM SORRY ITS NOT THE BEST STORY EVER.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Kimberly3286
Kimberly3286
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
11 Nov, 2012
Genre
Type
Words
550
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
5,399

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.