Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Why You Should Play Soccer
Why You Should Play Soccer

Why You Should Play Soccer

JonseyJonsey
1 Review

April 30, 2019

Seth Jones

Noah Britenstine

Dear Noah,

You should start playing soccer at school. There are many reasons to play soccer. If you play you can get better hand-foot coordination. If you need to release some anger do it on the field. You are allowed to push people when on the ball. If you need another hobby, look no further. When you finally decide to play soccer, the school has two teams; most of the time Chris is on one team and I'm on the other.

If you don't want to play because it might make you look uncool, well you're wrong. Soccer is the world’s most popular sport sitting at about four billion players and fans globally. Soccer is also a great way to find new friends and hang out with them. If you don't want to pay the money to play there is also futsal in the winter or just play at recess. If you think you're not good well in the summer there is a soccer club where they teach you skills and footwork.

I hope you will choose to play soccer. I hope you can tell me your choice in about a week or less. I really hope you will play soccer and join the team.

Your friend,

John Jones.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Jonsey
Jonsey
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 May, 2019
Words
214
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,572

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.