Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Willow: Revenge Part 9
Willow: Revenge Part 9

Willow: Revenge Part 9

Sepperince19Sepperince

Willow's POV

Willow watched. Flint jumped out the open window. She saw what he found. She saw all.

She knew her job now. She saw Callum’s face. He wanted to go after them. Flint would not allow it. That was her job. She only knew how to complete it. She did not know why. This always seemed to be her job. She was good at it.

Her graceful form went to float by Callum as he watched the curtains flutter in the soft breeze coming through the window. She would continue to float there until Flint returned.

Immediately Callum walked out into the hall, finding Bradford in the sitting room he said in a low tone, “Stay here?” The question almost sounded like a statement.

Following Callum was simple. She did like simple things. They found Dante and Everett. Callum was calm. He was hiding. He protected. It was natural. Like for her.

“We are now going to introduce you to the family room,” his words sounded cold. He was prepared. He was protecting. “There has been an unforeseen incident and it is a good time to get to know us better.”

He was down playing the danger. He was keeping them calm. He kept them satisfied with the given information. She did her job. Guard. The thing she was raised for. The thing she did naturally.

Author Notes: For those who have been reading these I might change the titles to just Revenge (Part __)

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sepperince19
Sepperince
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Apr, 2022
Genre
Type
Words
227
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
472

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.