Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Witnessing an Argument
Witnessing an Argument

Witnessing an Argument

Majolarkoy101Just Joy

If you haven't witnessed your parents arguing, you're lucky. Wanna know the feeling ? A feeling that the maggots surrounds your heart and all you feel is pain. Heart beats faster as they exchanging foul words, feet can't move as they're voice get louder. You'll tend to close our eyes, wishing that this comes to an end right away. You'll wish to go a quiet place, watching a happy family on a picnic, listening to the birds chirping and enjoying life with good communication. But seeing your favorite couple arguing in front of you is quiet devastating, wanna quit life and end all of the pain.

We don't want to witness their arguments because it will only break us into pieces, and I know that I am not the only one who promise "That in the near future, my family won't be like this, soon, it will be more happier than this."

If you are one who promise like this, never ever break that promise because you know how it feels. I know that you don't want your children experience what you've experienced.

Author Notes: ...

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Majolarkoy101
Just Joy
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Apr, 2020
Genre
Type
Words
182
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
604

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.