Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Worst day of my life

Worst day of my life

By Heavenlyangel05

The day my mother died was the worst day of my life. I was 15 years old when my mother the only person in the world I had left that really loved me died. I'll never forget the day . I was just coming home from school when the hospital called and said that my mom had only one day to live to come see her. I remember being so angry with my mom feeling it was her fault that she was dieing & leaving me alone in this world just a child there was so much she needed to teach me so much I needed to know and learn . I remember feeling guilty that I couldn't save her. That same day I went to visit my mother she passed away an hour after we had left the hospital . I cryed for days I was competly numb the only person I had in this world left me confused in a crazy world to grow up and learn everything on my own. I guess god has a plan for everyone life and this is his will for me . I think of my mother everyday and I miss her I think about what my life would be if I still had my mother here . I hope I'm making her proud .

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Heavenlyangel05
Heavenlyangel05
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
3 Feb, 2011
Genre
Type
Words
215
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
10,118

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.