Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Writing Prompt 1: Two People Seeing Each Other for the First Time
Writing Prompt 1: Two People Seeing Each Other for the First Time

Writing Prompt 1: Two People Seeing Each Other for the First Time

BookNerd123Black Sheep
1 Review

The door to the classroom swings open with a creak. I glance up to see who is late and if they will actually get reprimeneded. A boy with thick black popeye glasses, messy hair, and freckles stands in the door way. He has his arms full of paphlets from the office.

He must ne knew. He looks around as if judging us, sizing us up. He is skinny, like meth -head skinny. The aura of danger seems to radiate off of him. He looks straight at me; eyebrows raised, lips pursed in a tight line, hands clenched.

The only empty seat is beside me. He walks over, taking the seat, and shooting me a dangerous look.

The teacher continues on with the lecture, as if he was never interuppted. Everyone turns their page and I am lost. The boy leans over," I am Case. Page 77, paragraph nine." I smile and nd in thanks, he smiles back.

I quess first impressions are not always right.

Author Notes: I am sitting in Biology and bored out of my mind so....

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Sep, 2020
Words
164
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
1,044

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.