Please register or login to continue

Register Login

You Don´t Know
You Don´t  Know

You Don´t Know

BookNerd123Black Sheep
1 Review

They say it is a choice, that it is all in my head. Please explain to me why I would choose to be discrimnated against every single day of my life, why I would go to bed scared I would wake up and not have a place to go back to? Why would I choose to live a life in which I am hated and tortured for being myself?

Counting down the days till I can leave it all behind, till I can erase this world and become anew. The thing is no matter where I go there will be people hating and judging. I will never have the security everyone else has and becase of what; who I love, who I am?

You call me slurs and curses, using your words like weapons. Using the bible like a weapon but doesn´t the bible say not to judge. My sins are as equal as yours but my rights aren´t. You don´t know the pain and the desperation, clinging on to anything to have the will to live. You don´t know how the World pulls, drags, and tears us down. You don´t know what it is like to walk in the hallway of a school and be screamed at or looked down upon by your own family.

You don´t know what it is like to be scared to step outside.

I have been told to get out or stop being this way. This way is me. Judged upon and hated by my own family.

Don´t you judge me until you know. Don´t you hold those signs on the side of the road until you know. Don´t you use your evil words until you know. Don´t you choose the sins you want and hold me accountable.

The words you use are like a knife in a childs hands, the looks you give is like there finger over a trigger, the signs you hold is there tears in the shower, and the sins you swear upon is the rope around there neck. You are the reason kids hate themselves because you show them hate and they take it and turn it into a killing weapon.

You don´t know and until you do I don´t want to read a sign, see a judgemental look, hear those evil words, or be shoved full of sins until you know.

You don´t know.

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
BookNerd123
Black Sheep
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Apr, 2021
Words
409
Read Time
2 mins
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
735

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.