Please register or login to continue

Register Login

You Fear Me
You Fear Me

You Fear Me

hazel_basilhazel basil

They come every night. The monsters. The demons. They come like swift shadows, never staying in sight for too long. But they come every night, and torture me. They just do as they’re told. They only do what you tell them to. They come every night, bringing pain and agony behind them like the white veil of an excited bride. Why do you torture me? What did I ever do? Now, I know the answer to the question. It’s not what I’ve done, but something I’m capable of doing. This one small difference separates me from you, and the rest of the world. Though I’ve done nothing to provoke punishment, you see me as a threat. You fear the power that I hold, the power that can destroy your entire world in a heartbeat.You fear me. Thats why you break me, so you can control me. You weaken me, to make yourself feel strong. Well not for long, my friend.

I’ve got a plan to break out of this hellhole. And do you know who will be the first to die when I do?

You.

Author Notes: I really don't know where I'm going with this...i'm just trying to write a story and this is what happened lol

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
hazel_basil
hazel basil
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Feb, 2022
Words
186
Read Time
<1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
327

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.