Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Your Fault Reviews

13 reviews have given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 Stars
Kaleighishappy
Kat gave a rating of 5

I have officially read everything you have put on your profile so far (because if I read one story from someone and get hooked I can't stop) and right now I think you write a lot of really sad stories. Can I dare you to write a happy one? Just a dare.
Anyway, I love the use of words and the way you describe his backstory and desicion. Gosh that's a sad ending.
-KP

0
Loveordrug
Loveordrug gave a rating of 5

I loved your use of words and the topic that you chose to be honest. I would like to read more from you.

0
koschoffrapkinrules
Victoria Koschoff-Rapkin gave a rating of 4

I thought it was really good, do not listen to apemann he is wrong.

0
MyRealNameIsAwesome
MyRealNameIsAwesome gave a rating of 4

Really nice and descriptive. Slightly dark, but in an enjoyable manner. I would possibly recommend it.

1
apemann
Andy (Formerly Apemann) gave a rating of 3

Yet ANOTHER tiresome and boring story on the subject of teen suicide. This topic has been (if you'll excuse the pun!) done to death already. Sure, it's a slightly different slant on the genre, but it's still a teen suicide story.

You can write, no doubt about that. PLEASE try something that hasn't already been done a thousand times before next time?

0
kiraafinifrock
Kiraa gave a rating of 4

Final paragraph was my favorite, good story.

0

Please login or register to review this story.