Please register or login to continue

Register Login

#1
#1

#1

Sentimental_creature♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
2 Reviews

dear me,

you were born on a whim. your life structure was bent out of shape and by the fifth grade you learned where babies came from the hard way. for seven years you loved a heartthrob who found out and toyed with you all throughout the 7th grade.

you love others so you don't have to love yourself. you feel people staring at you at all times of the day. nobody believes you when you say it hurts to eat and you can't sleep and you hear voices and pain is your only real friend.

you have lied, and you have broken everything. i cannot offer you any sympathy because you have broken me too.

if not the most.

i know i cannot blame it all on you. your father and his actions are unexcusable.

but you are still at fault.

the truth about you, my dearest self, is that you are stupid. you are blind and romantic and sad and hopelessly stupid. you believe most things that people tell you because you want them to talk to you. you are desperate.

to me, you are like a dog living only to serve its master.

..pathetic.

Author Notes: sooooo yeah. more or no? :p

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sentimental_creature
♥ ᵍ๏вℓ𝓲ℕ ♥
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
5 Feb, 2021
Words
197
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,015

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.