Please register or login to continue

Register Login

3 Men Go to Hell
3 Men Go to Hell

3 Men Go to Hell

KingKing
5 Reviews

3 men go to hell and Satan appears before them...

Satan says, "You boys have caught me in a good mood! I'm going to give you whatever you ask for. What would you like sir?"

Man number one steps up and says to Satan, "All I want is women."

Satan claps his hands, and a door appears which opens to reveal the most beautiful women the 7 Circles of Hell had to offer. The man runs inside, the door shuts and disappears. Satan looks at man number 2, "You sir!"

Man number 2 runs up with a smile and says "I wish to eat human flesh."

A door appears and opens to reveal a banquet of every human organ cooked in every fashion. The man runs inside, the door shuts and disappears and Satan turns to man number 3. "You sir!"

Man number 3 walks up and says "well If I'm gonna be down here I'm just wanting to get high. I want to smoke weed."

A door appears to reveal fields of weed. Hell grown ganja of the darkest quality. The man runs inside, the door shuts and disappears. Satan laughs and walks away.

Over 1000 years pass and Satan suddenly remembers the 3 men he had sealed away. Satan then brings up the first door, opens it and steps inside to see man number one strapped on top of a table seizuring while the women in the room cut his dick off, attach it, and cut it off again. Satan laughs and shuts the door.

Satan brings up the second door, opens it and steps inside to see man number 2 strapped to a chair writhing in agony with his stomach blown out while still being fed an unending amount of human organs. Satan laughs and shuts the door.

Satan brings up the third door, opens it and steps inside to see that nothing has changed. All the weed hadn't moved for 1000 years. Satan walks around puzzled for a bit before he hears footsteps coming from behind him. He turns around to see man number three jump out from the weed stalks, grab him by the shoulders and yell "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LIGHTER?!"

Recommend Reviews (5) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
King
King
About This Story
Audience
18+
Posted
7 Nov, 2020
Genre
Words
358
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
3 (View)
Recommend's
7 (View)
Rating
5.0 (5 reviews)
Views
1,983

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.