Please register or login to continue

Register Login

6 months with the most important person in my life
6 months with the most important person in my life

6 months with the most important person in my life

BiggunBiggun
2 Reviews

I don't even know where to start with this. I guess I'll start with how my past 6 months have been. Well one thing I can say for sure is that they've been the most difficult, but best months in my life. I've faced many challenges and when I'm down and seriously depressed I always have one person that brings me back. And that person is my one and only. Every time I look at the moon and stars I'm always reminded of you because of how beautiful they are. I'm not one for astrology or anything, but I do love the sight of all the stars and most importantly the moon. There hasn't been a day where I haven't thought about you wether it be worrying that you won't like me for being a femboy or just daydreaming about the day I get to meet you. I can truly say that what we have is something so unique and amazing. As long as I've lived I haven't heard about a single couple going through the things we have and still being together. If you ever feel lonely just know that I'm most likely looking at the same stars and moon as you, everything you see up there I see. I may not be in the best mental state right now but I'll get through it even if it takes a while. I'm understanding myself more and I'm seeing what helps and what doesnt. I cannot explain how much I love you into words so I'll just explain it the best I can whenever we see each other. I don't even think I'll be able to let go of you. I love you sosososososososososososososososososososososososososososo much and thank you so much for staying with me even though I got a terrible mental state and the fact that I'm a femboy and didn't tell you. I miss you and love you more than you love me!

Author Notes: Thank you baby! These are the most unforgettable months of my life

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Biggun
Biggun
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Sep, 2021
Words
323
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
2 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
830

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.