Please register or login to continue

Register Login

About Angels
About Angels

About Angels

AquariusAquarius

About Angels

The Angelic hierarchy is the executor of God’s great plan of life. The Angels are in charge of us and our world and from the earliest beginnings of human life on the Earth, they have accompanied us. Wherever we went and wherever we may still go, they have always been with us and forever will be. They are constantly communicating with us with the help of countless groups of guides and helpers in our other world, the world of spirit or light, our true home.

Everybody is familiar with the word Angel, but do you know what it really means? Angels are a great force and a power that can present itself to humankind in one form or another that allow us to recognise their presence and connect with them. They are perceived as highly illumined beings by those who are sufficiently evolved for seeing Angels. Great streams of God’s power of light radiate from their heads and shoulders that look like wings, but in truth this impression is created by light. Because they are beings of light, they have no need for physical bodies like we do for getting around on the Earth. They use the power of thought for getting them where they want to be. Everyone in the spirit world moves like this.

And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, the Angels are part of us and we are part of them. This makes it easy for them to recognise the degree of every individual soul’s spiritual maturity and also that of our whole world. As executors of God’s great plan of life, the Angels on the highest level of life, the Christ circle, know how much of God’s eternal wisdom and truth should be revealed to us, what form it should take and at what time it should be presented and in which part of our world.

Whenever it is desirable that our world should become aware of an Angel’s presence, they may occasionally take on a form that resembles a human one. They have no need for wings as we know them from our feathered friends and we too shall eventually be capable of locomotion like the Angels. The speed of thought is faster than that of light and even now, by thinking ourselves in another place we can instantly be there, alas so far in thought only.

However, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, there will be nothing to stop us from going on interplanetary exchanges. There will then be no need for prohibitively expensive and clumsy spacecrafts, the way travel is done at present for even the shortest distances into space. If in times to come we want to go and visit some of our cousins in the great family of life on far distant planets, all we shall need to do is think of them and their place and ask our thoughts to take us there. Naturally, this kind of space travel cannot come about for as long as someone’s soul remains trapped in Earth’s illusions of time and space.

Quite literally, Angels are everywhere. When climbing a mountain we somehow sense a powerful presence, we are responding to the call of the Spirit of the mountain, who is part of the Angels in charge of the Water element. Those who are fascinated by and drawn to water, be it in the crashing and pounding of the sea or at other times the gentle splashing of its waves, the roaring flow of a great river or the tumbling of waterfalls, are responding to the call of the Angels or Spirits of the water element. Sun worshippers and/or those who enjoy gazing into the flames of a candle or an open hearth fire, are tuning into the energies of the Angels and Spirits in charge of the Fire element. Those who love the sound of the wind when it whispers in the rustlings of leaves or howls during a storm, are responding to the call of the Angels and Spirits of the Air element.

The Etheric element is the realm of spirit, God’s spirit as much as Mother Earth’s, the Angels’ and also our own. The etheric is in charge of all the other elements at work on the physical manifestation of Mother Earth’s spirit. The huge orchestra of life is controlled and directed by the power and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

If your Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant are in one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, you are likely to feel an affinity with the Angels and spirits of the Fire element. If they are in one of the Air signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius, it will be for the Air element. If these planets are in one of the Water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, you have a strong connection with the Water element. And if they are in one of the Earth signs of Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn, you are likely to prefer everything connected with Mother Earth to anything else.

It is wrong to speak of Angels as he or she. They are part of God, just like we are. And like God and also us on the inner level, they are androgynous and whole, the we shall be as soon these two aspects of our nature have joined forces and together are working for us, instead of against, the way they all too frequently did in the past. In God and the Angels the masculine and feminine energies are one, there is no separation between them. At all times these forces lovingly and harmoniously respond to each other and work together. They are never in discord and at loggerheads with each other, the way our masculine and feminine parts are until they have been healed into one, by us.

As soon as another human soul comes forth from the heartmind of God, a Guardian Angel is allocated to it. This Angels never leaves us. Steadfastly, it stands by our side and holds our hand, throughout every one of our earthly lifetimes as well as the resting periods in the world of light, forever guiding, protecting and showing us every step of the way. As we grow and evolve, the Angel’s own evolution keeps pace with ours. Without unnecessarily interfering with us, the Angel accompanies us through all our experiences, especially the deepest, darkest and most traumatic ones. But only when the Angel is asked for its help, does it and our other spirit friends and helpers intervene and come to our rescue.

Angels, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us, are ceaselessly striving to grow and evolve into ever higher and more beautiful manifestations of life. To enable them to carry out their duties towards the Highest in the process of Mother Earth’s evolution and ours, they need our assistance as much as we require theirs. The better we cooperate with the Angelic realm, the more speedily and smoothly the transformation of our spiritual rebirth and that of our world proceeds. Together let’s give thanks and praise to the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for creating us and our world, and for the Angelic hierarchy. The Angels are taking care of us and providing our world with everything we require for our existence in earthly life, down to every crumb of the food we eat and every drop of water we drink.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Aug, 2019
Words
1,258
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
727

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.