Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Affirmations
Affirmations

Affirmations

AquariusAquarius

Affirmations

Be creative with your affirmations and as you move through your life, make up new ones that are in keeping with your needs. Here are a few examples to help you on the way:

• Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for me Thy will be done this day and always. Today is a day of completion and healing and I give thanks and praise for it. One healing miracle is following the other and Thy wonders shall never cease.

• Divine love floods my consciousness with perfect health, happiness and wellbeing. Every cell and atom of my whole being is filled with light and heals in perfect ways.

• All my burdens I hand over to the living God within and that sets me free to love and serve the Great White Spirit in whatever way I can.

• I am filled with and surrounded by the white healing light of the Universal Christ, the Great Father/Mother’s only born Son/Daughter. No negative energies can enter my consciousness.

• I walk in the light of the Christ and every last one of my fears and anxieties dissolves.

• There is no loss of memory in the Divine Mind. I only need to remember the things that are worthy of keeping and I let go of that which no longer serves my highest good and greatest joy.

• I know that God’s plan for all life, including mine, is perfect. That’s why Divine enthusiasm fires me now and helps me to work on fulfilling the higher purpose of my existence.

• Nothing but open road lies before me. God and the Angels are waiting to help me work my way through the tests and trials that are still ahead of my because of my Karmic debts. All I have to do is ask for their assistance, so that healing miracles and wonders can come to pass.

• As the walls of my fears and anxieties crumble away, I am reaching my very own promised land of total and unconditional faith and trust and wisdom and love.

• I claim my birthright of regaining the state of Paradise of being one with God and all life. My lamps are now filled with the oil of total faith, trust and devotion to the Highest.

• My ears are the ears of the Great Spirit. The radiance of the Christ Star, the Universal Christ, fills my whole being and – if your hearing is troublesome – streams through my hearing and restores it to normal and healthy functioning. I lovingly listen to the voice of my intuition and follow its wisdom without hesitation. I clearly hear the Universe’s glad tidings of great joy, peace on Earth and the healing of all life.

O Great White Spirit,
Thou in me art inspiration, revelation and illumination.
With Thy help and that of the Angels,
All things are possible and every condition can be healed.
Nothing is too good to be true.
Nothing is too wonderful to happen.
And nothing is too good to last, forever.

Amen

Inspired by ‘Your Word is your Wand’
Florence Scovel Shinn

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Feb, 2019
Words
512
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
828

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.