Please register or login to continue

Register Login

All Over Again Pt. 2
All Over Again Pt. 2

All Over Again Pt. 2

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Tony Stark, Earth-789

"Thor, I know Loki is your brother," Tony bites nervously at his lip, "so where is my child?"

"He loved them too," Thor whispers staring at the ground, "you know that." He swallows nervously.

"Where are they?"

"I'm sorry..they died," Thor answers wiping a single tear off his cheek, "they died during battle protecting their district...as."

"NO," Tony yells throwing the chair across the room and out the window, "that's impossible"

"They died during battle protecting their district.. as you asked."

Keori Stark

Keori stares at Peter puts his shirt on. Is it really a good idea to go on a mission? Peter smiles warmly at them planting a kiss on the lips.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Keori smiles back at him moving the hair out of their hair, "just thinking about the mission."

"We might run into Tony but other than that it should be fine," Peter kisses their head, "I'm gonna take a shower, you coming?"

Keori smirks, "Hell yeah."

Peter grabs them by the hand and lifts them in the bathroom kissing them roughly. Keori moans as his tongue reaches the back of their throat. Pete locks the bathroom door and pulls their shirt over their head and slowly kisses their neck.

He takes the rest of their clothes off heavily panting.

"You sure?"

Keori nods with their face bright red.

Loki, Earth-789 Flashback

Loki ties Keori's hand to the bedpost kissing their neck and making his way down to their belly. He unbuttons their jeans and lowers his kisses. He pulls her pants and underwear down continuing to kiss the area.

Author Notes: HIIIIIIII

Hoped you enjoyed!

#BLM #LGBTQ+

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
11 May, 2021
Words
271
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
505

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.