Please register or login to continue

Register Login

All Over Again Pt. 3
All Over Again Pt. 3

All Over Again Pt. 3

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Loki, Earth-789

Loki and Thor walk quietly to Odins throne room. It's been 3 days since Keori died. Loki had so much planned for them. He knew they would both die one day.

But he was suppose to die first.

Loki hadn't cried when Keori died, but with their funeral coming up he just might. He still needs to figure out what Keori was trying to tell him.

I should hit the library after the meeting with Father and the elders, he thought to himself.

"Did you hear me brother?" Thor interrupts Loki's thoughts.

"Yeah of course." Loki replies seconds later after going through Thor's mind, "Asgard does feel different."

"We must figure out what Strange meant," Thor pauses, "Did Keori say anything peculiar before or during battle?"

"Yes, they said I am groot." Loki winces, "I have no idea what they meant by that so I let it slide."

"You're a idiot," Thor resumes walking, "they were speaking a different language-"

"No shit."

"They said trust noone," Thor grinds his teeth.

"Who in the bloody hell would do this?"

Keori Stark, Earth-616

"So we just have to do satanic stuff and we're in a different earth?" Keori asks, "Sounds easy enough."

"We need a plan incase some people attack," Peter buts in before Dr. Strange opens the portal, "Just incase."

Keori rolls their eyes.

"We have a plan," they smirk, "Attack."

Keori signals to Strange that their ready to enter the portal.

"I haven't figured out how to open portals to earth yet so you'll land on a different planet," Dr. Strange warns, "ready?"

" Always."

Pete and Keori put their suits on.

"You think Bucky would notice his suit missing?" Keori asks Peter.

"Only one way to find out."

Strange opens the portal as Keori and Pete jumps through.

Author Notes: Hi lovesssss.
Thank you so much for reading my new series I hope you enjoy this episode. This is a pre-warning I really want to go back in time with the relationship of Loki and Keori and it will be a little racy so I might just list it as 15 or 18+ depending on how I write it.

Love you all and see you next episode.

#BLM #LGBTQIA+ #Military Month

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
14 May, 2021
Words
299
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
1,069

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.