Please register or login to continue

Register Login

America Is A Hospital
America Is A Hospital

America Is A Hospital

AquariusAquarius

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth (3)

Jon Rappaport : A Voice Of Truth

Yesterday was the 17th January 2022, day of the Full Moon in Cancer, the sign that’s dedicated to the love and wisdom of the Great Mother of all Life. As my readers know by now, the time around each Full Moon is an excellent one for finding enlightenment, i.e. a better understanding of something that could have been puzzling us for a long time. That’s when Jon Rappaport’s article of ‘America Is A Hospital’ landed in my inbox. My inner guidance responded to it with another loud and clear: ‘This is the truth!’ And that’s why I am sharing it with you today. If it sounds interesting to you, pease follow the link below:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/01/17/america-is-a-hospital/

In keeping with the Divine great plan for our world’s development, nobody can hide the truth from humankind forever and that’s for the simple reason that this is not meant to happen. Hiding the truth about the higher aspects of life for around six thousand years of patriarchy with its mass of false tales, for example of an all-male God-head who the old religions to this day insist is in charge of us and our world. All stories of this nature have served the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the difference between truth and lies, right and wrong, good and evil.

In keeping with the great evolutionary plan for our world it’s merely a question of time when the truth about everything is going to emerge with ever increasing strength. When this happens about our world’s present state at last, it will be egg on face big time for many in elevated positions of our world’s governments and health organisations, for example the United Kingdom’s National Health System and many in the ranks and files of those connected around our world with the medical professions.

On Wednesday 20th January 2022 the Sun begins to transit Aquarius, the fixed Air sign. This is the sign through which the Highest Forces of life have always communicated with us and our world most clearly. With the passing of time, it is doing this with constantly increasing strength. And that sets me wondering how much this transit, which will last thirty days, is going to move us and our world closer to THE TRUTH about the background of our world’s present state.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
18 Jan, 2022
Words
400
Read Time
2 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
523

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.