Please register or login to continue

Register Login

A Call to Action
A Call to Action

A Call to Action

AquariusAquarius

The Spiritual Highway To A Kinder And More Peaceful World

A Call To Action

On the surface of life our world still seems to be a dark place. There is much spiritual ignorance and that is the cause of wars and violence, crimes and injustices, exploitations and power-seeking, wherever one looks. Do not despair when you observe them, because in the background and on the inner level a peaceful revolution is taking place and all who are ready to work with the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, are called to service. A silent army of healers and lightworkers has gathered by now and is determined to put an end to this sad state of affairs. They are numbering thousands – maybe millions, who knows? – from all races and every age group, and every one of them is quietly beavering away.

These people are the supporters of a Universal revolution and they are found in every nation on our planet, though none of them will ever be seen on TV, heard about on the radio or mentioned in the newspapers. They or not are in pursuit of power and glory and they do not wear uniforms Most of them are happily, anonymously and quietly working behind the scenes in the background of life. One of them could be walking past you in any country and culture of our world, in towns and cities big and small, mountains, valleys and remote islands, without you having the slightest idea of who they are.

They are freedom fighters of a very special kind to whom it does not matter who in the end will take the final credit for the blessing and healing, salvation and redemption of our world. All they have in mind is getting on with the job in hand to the best of their ability, in accordance with the inner guidance they receive from their intuition, the living God within. Although during the day many of these people pursue ordinary jobs, their most important efforts take place behind the scenes, because they belong to an army of consciousness who is dedicated to a healing conspiracy. With the help and the will of God and the Angels they are doing their share of slowly bringing our new and peaceful world into being. This can only be done by listening within and with passion and joy they follow the instructions they receive from the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who is the Sun behind and above Suns and dwells in their hearts.

Unnoticed by the hustle and bustle of the outer world these peacemakers are on the move. Everywhere their weapons of love and light, wisdom and truth, comfort, healing and peace are exploding on the inner level of life. The soldiers of this army are healers and lightbringers who are expressing themselves creatively in their own unique way and are sharing the special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon them with anyone who is ready to receive them. This army honours and enjoys the good, right and beautiful things of our world and its arsenal consists of the written and spoken word in poetry and prose, hugs and smiles, kind and loving words, photography and movies, meditations, prayers and quiet reflections, singing and dancing, music-making and many other spiritual social activities.

This force of light also works through spiritual websites and blogs. Its blessing and healing power flows through every one of their words of wisdom, comfort and healing. Why don’t you join our happy throng and become one of us? Share all spiritual wisdom that is worthy of it, because your inner guidance says: ‘This is true!’, with as many as possible by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, online groups and associations.

Speak about your beliefs to those around you, but be careful and extra gentle with those who are not yet on your wavelength. Bear in mind that they are your younger siblings in the family of humankind and just sow a tiny seed into their minds. If the person is ready for their awakening, what you are sowing will germinate and a small shoot will soon appear in their consciousness. Next time you meet them they might even ask you a few questions about what you know in your heart of hearts to be true. Whenever you are in doubt what to tell someone, turn to your wise one within and quietly say or think: ‘Please help me with this and give me the right words.’ If you do this, they surely will.

Those of us who seriously wish to help Mother Earth live modestly. To avoid putting unnecessary strain on her precious resources, we avoid over-consumption of any kind and live as a good example that others may wish to follow happily. Healers and lightbringers are aware that before any transformation can manifest itself on the outer plane of life, it first has to happen within. That’s why you will find them quietly and humbly getting on with improving their character and unselfishly serving the power of the Highest the best way they know how to. That is how in due course each one of us in due course has to grow into a channel through which the energies of the Christ Star flows for the blessing and healing of all life. The result is a slow but steady moving of mountains of faith. Invisibly on the surface of life, God’s power works through ever more of us and carries us and our world on His/Her shoulders steadily forwards and upwards into an ever brighter, more peaceful and beautiful future.

Love is the law of life and also the new religion of the Aquarian Age. As it has its seat in the intelligence all human hearts and souls possess, we do not have to be highly educated or possess any exceptional knowledge to understand the language of love. At the moment of the creation of each Divine spark this knowledge has been programmed into it and through this into the evolutionary pulse of our race. It is good to witness how more and more of us realise that:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

* * *

An Anthem Of Healing And Peace

The birds they sang at the break of day.
‘Start again,’ I heard them say.
‘Don’t dwell on what has passed away
Or what is yet to be.
Ah, the wars they will be fought again.
The holy dove she will be caught again.
Bought and sold and bought again.
The dove is never free.’

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.

We asked for signs.
The signs were sent:
The birth betrayed,
The marriage spent,
Yeah the widowhood,
Of every government:
Signs for all to see.

I can’t run no more with that lawless crowd,
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud.
But they’ve summoned, they’ve summoned up
A thundercloud and they’re going to hear from me.

Ring the bells that still can ring.
You can add up the parts,
But you won’t have the sum.
You can strike up the march,
There is no drum.
Every heart, every heart
To love will come,
Like any refugee.

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything.
And that’s how the light gets in . . .

By Leonard Cohen

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Jul, 2018
Words
1,348
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
940

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.