Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Calling With Your Thoughts
Calling With Your Thoughts

Calling With Your Thoughts

AquariusAquarius

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought – Part Six

The following was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘Memories of Reincarnation – White Eagle’s Work in the Present Day’: ‘On the inner planes thought is like a flash of light and instantaneous. On the outer plane, when a voice calls, your physical hearing responds. Call with your thoughts and watch how the mind life answers. Call from within your soul and there will always be a soul reply. In your thoughts project light to those around you. They feed into the light stream of your world’s consciousness. If you ask for healing and work in unselfish ways, the Healing Angels send their light to those who are in need of it. Any time you send kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to others, the Divine spark within them receives this light and respond to it in some way. Naturally, the same applies to unpleasant thoughts and feelings.

‘God’s healing power illuminates human souls. It gradually permeates the physical bodies of those who are suffering and from there radiates outwards into their environment. However, this power should only be tapped into to heal the sick. If you do this without any selfish motives like wishing to become known as a world famous healer, you will in time be able to cleanse your own whole being as well as your patient’s of the poisons that have built up in your systems through the thinking and behaviour patterns of all lifetimes up to the earlier in the present one. This process also clears your emotional or water body of the feelings that have their origin in the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past. The water body houses your soul, the soft, sensitive and highly impressionable part of both genders. When your own outstanding issues have been cleared up, you will be able to help, enlighten and strengthen those around you.

‘Know that no unselfish effort on anyone’s behalf is ever wasted. God’s will is that you learn how to love not only all human beings but also yourself and everything that shares your world with you. It’s a good idea to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to every human being in your world and those resting in the spirit realm, as well as your whole world. We, your spirit friends and helpers, have been called to work – for a long time unbeknown to you earthlings – in particular on all human minds and hearts. This is how, with the passing of time, ever more individuals as well as the whole of humankind have moved beyond the darkest stages of their evolutionary journey.

‘By now, the Christ nature of ever more of you have integrated every aspect of their lower and higher nature and these spirit/souls are becoming increasingly powerful in your world. God and the Angels are communicating with them through the small still voice of their inner teacher or in-tuition, the wise one or living God within, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question you may ever care to ask. This inner guidance of yours is the only guru in the whole of Creation who is utterly trustworthy and can be relied upon to tell you what is right or wrong for you at any given moment. As it works with you through the world of your feelings, if something feels right to you, then it is for you – even though it may not be for anyone else.

‘In keeping with God’s evolutionary plan for every one of you, you need to learn how to love and respect yourself and everything that once was and will one day be part of your life. Everything happened for a wise higher reason. Every one of you eventually reaches the point of their development for overcoming and leaving behind the desires and urges of their lower self, so that your Christ nature can gradually take over and influence your life in many beneficial ways. Achieving this is every human being’s birthright and ever continuing spiritual development its destiny. Whatever you begin but cannot finish in your present lifetime, will be possible in your next one. And when you return to our world at the end of your last earthly lifetime, it’s up to you to decide whether you wish to join one of our groups to guide, inspire and bless humankind, the way we have tried to do with this.’

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Nov, 2020
Words
753
Read Time
3 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
410

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.