Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Christianity’s Symbolisms
Christianity’s Symbolisms

Christianity’s Symbolisms

AquariusAquarius

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Upon further investigation you will find that not only the cross but all other major components of the Jesus myth are by no means unique to Christianity. They are much older than Judaism, from which Christianity once emerged. Judaism too did not suddenly appear our of nowhere. Its roots in turn are deeply buried in the traditions and beliefs of the surrounding cultures, mainly those of ancient Egypt. The Jesus legend was presented to your world because once again your race was ready for a major change. Therefore, the well known traditional stories had to be spun into a new yarn that spoke better and appealed more to the hearts and souls of the people of that age.

The result was a fresh rendition of one of the most ancient myths known to humankind. To take you another step closer to the discovery of your own true nature and Mine, it was set into what was then modern times and environments. The new tale hoped to encourage all of you to search for the esoteric meanings that are hidden behind its numerous symbolisms, metaphors, allegories and parables. In the final analysis, the legend represents a roadmap that charts the course of the spiritual development of all human souls. It starts before the Master’s birth with the immaculate conception and the virgin birth. Step by step it moves through the events of his life until death on the cross and rising from the dead, crucifixion and resurrection.

The cross itself is one of the most ancient symbols known to humankind. It was not invented by Christianity but merely taken over and adopted from the religions and cultures that came before it. In its true sense the cross never stood for death and crucifixion, but to point you to the goodness and the blessings of your earthly existence. Originally it was designed to convey the idea that the spirit can overcome and rise above any problem of the Earth plane. By moderating your thinking and behaviour patterns you yourself have to find ways of liberating yourself from the need for further lifetimes of carrying the cross of the Earth on your shoulders. Until this has been achieved, your earthly self remains firmly nailed to it.

This evolutionary phase is characterised by a gradual withdrawal from the kind of life you previously enjoyed. Your thoughts become ever more purified and you find yourself responding to situations, events and people in more detached ways than you ever did before. You are emotionally less involved with people, as you are entering into a state of loving like Me, totally and unconditionally. As a result, you do everything with an eye upon the highest good of others instead of pursuing your own interests. You care much more than you used to for people’s wellbeing, their spiritual growth, nutrition, healing and protection. Whenever possible you see to it that their needs are met within the system of law and order of the society you live in. You love more deeply than ever before, yet your love is free of the emotional attachment that to this day causes too many problems in human relationships.

On your way to gaining true inner knowledge, you shed and transcend all emotional baggage. In your devotions, prayers and meditations you draw on My energies and feel how each time a fresh supply enters your system and provides you with a buoyancy you never knew before. You feel the need to laugh and play more. You find happiness in little things and learn to love everything that shares your world with you. You are grateful for every small blessing that comes your way and you can see the evidence of how My blessings multiply and shower upon everything you touch.

When you free yourself from your ego, all your fears go from you. You refuse to give in to fearful thoughts that your world is falling to pieces, because you know better and trust that it and everything in it rests safely in My loving hands and is evolving in accordance with My great plan of life. You know that this includes you, your family and friends, and that wherever any one of you goes you are guided and protected by the Angels and Me, as indeed you always have been and forever will be. Although you may have to experience some potentially dangerous situations, each time you emerge unscathed. You no longer have any need for weapons to defend yourself, as you are now naturally protected by Me presence against any negative influences, wherever your lifepath may take you. You are no longer afraid of sickness because you know that I, through the very cells of your body, at all times am keeping you healthy and fit.

Knowing that your true needs are met, you never need to wish for anything to make your life happier and more comfortable. You constantly sing my praise and give thanks for everything you have received already and that which is yet to come. As you are shown the way and guided by the Angels and Me, you always find yourself at the right place at the right time. Aware that you can request whatever you may need and that the responses are sure to come swiftly, you are careful about what you ask for. This does not cause you any problems, as your requests now emerge from the highest aspect of your being and you never plead for anything selfishly. You only pray for things that are good for your environment and community, family and friends, and therefore ultimately also for you.

You keep an open mind because you appreciate that God’s Divine truth is infinite and forever expanding. New understanding ceaselessly arises from the evolutionary processes that at all times are taking place in every part of Creation. You know that because of this further dimensions will always be waiting to be explored. This delights you because it is going to make life on all levels, and especially in the Celestial realms of consciousness, endlessly interesting and exhilarating. In your daily life as an enlightened soul, you wake up with nothing but praise and gratitude for your life, all life and everything it contains. You give thanks for your daily work and for the energy the Universe provides you with for doing it. You fulfil your tasks happily and contentedly, without any inner resistance or reluctance to get and keep on going. As a result of this, you never waste your precious energies on anything. If for any reason you have to go against someone’s suggestion or if there is any kind of bullying, you do so calmly and reasonably without feeling irritated or rejected.

You become a dispassionate observer of life who does the right things at the right moment. Patiently you wait to be guided by the Angels and Me, so that the necessary doors may open for you. You listen within for My guidance to show you whether any plans you are making are indeed divinely willed to come into manifestation through you, your resources and energies. This is how in the fullness of time you grow into a true channel of My Father/Mother consciousness on the Earth. Women and men alike use their feminine and masculine characteristics in equal measure. Striving to express Universal love, they learn how to love wisely and intelligently, with loving detachment, courage and strength, determination and a good sense of direction.

If instructions are needed by someone, My words of kindness and goodness come to you instinctively. The person you give them to is uplifted by your presence and Mine, through you. If healing is needed, you ask the Angels and Me to show you how to go about it, so that the sufferer may be healed, if their Karma permits it. All these things I lovingly commend to you. The path to Christ consciousness is outlined in these My words and I invite you to join it. If you do, very soon you too will be able to rejoice and say it was worth every moment of the difficult and traumatic times you may still have to endure to reach this phase of your spiritual development. Take comfort from knowing that soon they will lie behind you forever, as I teach you to climb into ever more elevated dimensions of life. Each one will bring you new experiences of joy and happiness that have thus far been undreamed of in earthly life.

Recommended Viewing:
• Video Part 1
• Video Part 2
• Video Part 3

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9f0XU_S78&feature=share
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwlyx2u8JE&feature=share
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovFFZ4iEFCo&feature=share

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Dec, 2021
Words
1,471
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
651

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.