Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Circles Within Circles
Circles Within Circles

Circles Within Circles

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Fifty-Two

There’s None So Blind . . .

Thanks be to God and the Angels that the days when our world’s religions could force us to believe that the masculine is superior to the feminine and that men, because of the all-male belief systems had a God-given right to dominate the women around them. The age of truth has brought us the knowledge that the masculine and feminine forces throughout the whole of Creation, except until recently in our world, are equal partners who complement and complete each other, the same as they are in God. In truth, every woman’s inner being is masculine and every man’s feminine and the main people in everybody’s life are outer manifestations of their own inner being. For a woman it’s her father, husband or partner, and for a man his mother, wife or partner. As everybody is already whole in their own right, other people cannot make us whole.

The more we find about this kind of thing, the more our fears dissolve and we discover that all really is well with us and our world, always has been and forever will be. God’s great plan of life will forever keep on unfolding the way it should, so that we and our world could learn our predestined lessons. The Aquarian age’s is the return of honesty and truth to our world. No-one will be allowed to interfere with our learning by trying to force us to remain stuck in the lessons of the previous age. In those days lying and cheating, treachery and oppression of the masses and manipulating them through spreading fear-inducing teachings of our world’s old religions.

During the early stages of our education, we are for a long time under the impression that we can do what we like, as long as no-one can see us. How wrong could anyone be? Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, God and the Angels have always been holding our world’s reins firmly in their hands. This will forever continue and they will only step in when things are in danger of getting out of hand. That’s what they are doing at present with the pandemic. As they are happy and willing to protect and show the way to anyone who asks for it, for those who do there really is nothing to be afraid of. They also did this in times gone by. It’s just that we were unaware of their presence. The only difference is that by now ever more of us know about it and are turning to them.

Life in the whole of Creation consists of circles within circles and cycles within cycles. Earthly life is no exception. That’s why, in our school of life, everybody simultaneously acts as teacher and pupil. In truth, there are no enemies, only teachers who are showing us, through their behaviour, how we do not want to be. And everything that ever took place in our world has been serving the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the lessons which, at that particular time, were essential for us, unaware that every one of us is a young God in the making. It is an evolutionary process that will forever continue. While for one group of old and experienced spirit/souls a cycle closes, for another group of young and inexperienced learners it is opening. This is why one group of old and experienced spirit/souls is occupied with redeeming their karmic debts, the way we and our world are doing at present, through the suffering that is inflicted upon us by a new group of inexperienced spirit/souls.

To this day, the youngsters are unaware – the way we once were – that their behaviour is creating karmic debts which they, each one for themselves and as a group, will have to redeem in one of their future lifetimes. Because of their unevolved state, they are spiritually blind enough to want to manipulate our world’s millions so that they could exploit their material resources to their hearts content. By allowing the drives and urges of their lower earthly nature free reign and so causing suffering and hardships for millions they see as power. Spiritually, they are too young to realise that the only true power in the whole of Creation belongs to God and the Angels. Nobody on the earthly plane possesses any real and everlasting power.

That’s how both groups, each in its own way, are responsible for our world’s present situation. The oldies group is on the receiving end of the suffering that is caused by the youngsters group on the other end. While the former is redeeming its most ancient karmic debts, the other is creating new ones for itself, which they themselves in due course will have to redeem at the hands of a group of new youngsters that will by then have appeared. And because during the early phases of our earthly education none of us knows what we are doing to ourselves, let’s all shake hands and forgive first ourselves and then each other.

While taking part in the earthly school of life, human beings are very good at inventing complications where in truth there are none. But, as touched upon earlier, spiritually everything is simplicity itself. One of the finest examples is the Universal law of cause and effect, or Karma. Life in the whole of Creation, therefore also our world, is subject to this law. It simply decrees that everything has to return to its source. This ensures that nothing and nobody can ever get lost in the vastness of space and time.

This law has nothing to do with punishment or revenge. It is about teaching and that everybody, through their own experiences, should find out about the nature of things, especially suffering. The effects of the law constantly create fresh opportunities for every one of us and our whole race to grow in wisdom and understanding. This is how the Universal Forces have always been moving every one of us ever closer to the high and holy destiny of evolving into a Christed one, in our own right, which is in store for all of us at the end of or earthly education. And that’s why wise ones, who know about these things, whenever someone offends or hurts them in some other way, would not dream of seeking revenge or punishing the offender. Aware that in the fullness of time, the law of Karma is bound to return their deeds to them, in thoughts, words and actions that are similar to what they are doing now, wise ones prefer to forgive so that they can get on with other lessons that are still waiting for their attention.

There would have been no point in humankind discovering too early that our earthly existence is by no means a one-off affair and that the spirit world is our true home, to which every one of us returns at the natural end of each earthly lifetime. Had we known such things already, whenever the going got too tough for our liking far too many would have opted for committing suicide, just like lemmings leaping into the sea. That would have made it impossible to fully absorb the lessons that were in store for us. Our Divine spark in that case would not have had enough time to absorb a sufficient amount of the Christ Star’s light, literally as well as in wisdom and understanding of itself and its environment. Without this growth constantly taking place, none of us would ever be able to eventually grasp concepts like God’s true nature, our own, that God is as much part of us as we are part of God, and that – in the final analysis – we ourselves are God.

Only when a certain point has been reached in the development of our spiritual nature can we be expected to start dealing with things of this nature the way they deserve and respond to them in the right manner. Fortunately, by now ever more of us are becoming aware that humankind’s earthly existence represents but one small part of a long and never ending evolutionary journey. It will gradually be taking us, individually and collectively, forwards and upwards into the exploration of ever higher levels of life. It’s comforting to know that all God’s powers and characteristics are also in every one of us. Even though those of our higher nature at first are only present in seed form, we all get to developing this aspect in the end. That’s why ever increasing numbers of us are already able to work on overcoming that which is to this day is dark and evil, ugly and harmful in our world, hand in hand with God and the Angels transforming it into something that is good and right, beautiful and beneficial for the blessing and healing of all humankind and our whole world.

* * *


 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
13 Aug, 2020
Words
1,491
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
462

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.